Our 182nd Diocesan Convention takes place Oct. 21-22 at the Lansing Center in downtown Lansing. For those participating in the event, or those simply looking to have a clear understanding of the workings of the Diocese of Michigan, we have several items of great use. Click on the highlighted items below to view or download.
Questions regarding diocesan convention can be addressed to the Rev. Dr. W. Richard Hamlin, Secretary of Convention at email@example.com or Canon Jo Ann Hardy, Diocesan Administrator, at (313) 833-4422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radisson Hotel: 111 N. Grand Ave., Lansing, MI 48933
To make your reservation call (800) 333-3333 (ask for Episcopal Diocese rate) or book online at www.radisson.com/edomi
Room Cost: One King or Two Double Beds: $116.00 per night. Rooms are held under: “Episcopal Diocese of Michigan.” (Note: The Diocese of Michigan has contracted for a block of rooms with the Radisson Hotel
for convention delegates and guests. Please make your reservation by using the information provided so we are properly credited.)
- Constitution and Canons (Amended through Oct. 2015) & Table of Contents
- Canons of the Diocese
- Call to 182nd Diocesan Convention Booklet
- Summary of action from 181st Diocesan Convention
- Summary of action from 180th Diocesan Convention
- Constitution and Canons Table of Contents – 180th DC
- Constitution of the Diocese – 180th DC
- Canons of the Diocese – 180th DC