Our 184th Diocesan Convention takes place Oct. 26-27 at the Hyatt Place in Novi, MI. For those participating in the event, or those simply looking to have a clear understanding of the workings of the Diocese of Michigan, we have several items of great use. Click on the highlighted items below to view or download.
- 120 Day Mailing for The 184th Convention of the Diocese of Michigan
This fillable packet includes:
- Timeline for convention
- Hotel Accomodation Information
- Nominee Proposal Form
- Certification of Lay Delegates Form
- 2018 Proposed Resolution Form
- Exhibit/Display Information & Reservation
Questions regarding diocesan convention can be addressed to the Rev. Dr. W. Richard Hamlin, Secretary of Convention at firstname.lastname@example.org or Canon Jo Ann Hardy, Diocesan Administrator, at (313) 833-4422 or email@example.com.
Rooms have been reserved for Friday night, October 26, 2018 at the Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi (which is connected to the convention site). Rooms are available on a first-come, first served basis.
Hyatt Place Novi: 46080 Grand River Avenue, Novi, MI 48374.
To make your reservation call (248) 513-4111 (ask for Episcopal Diocese rate using group code G-ED17) or book online HERE.
Room Cost: One King or Two Double Beds: $139.00 per night. Rooms are held under: “Group Code G-ED17.” (Note: The Diocese of Michigan has contracted for a block of rooms with the Hyatt Place Novi for convention delegates and guests. Please make your reservation by using the information provided so we are properly credited.)
- Constitution and Canons of the Diocese (Amended Through Oct. 2017)
- Constitution and Canons of the Diocese (Amended through Oct. 2016)