Our 183rd Diocesan Convention takes place Oct. 27-28 at the Hyatt Place in Novi, MI. For those participating in the event, or those simply looking to have a clear understanding of the workings of the Diocese of Michigan, we have several items of great use. Click on the highlighted items below to view or download.
- CONVENTION HANDOUTS
- Register for Convention Workshops!
- Journal of the Diocese of Michigan 2016-17
- Constitution and Canons (as amended through the 182nd Convention)
- Reports to the 183rd Annual Convention
- Journal of the Proceedings of the 182nd Annual Convention
- Convention Registration Booklet
- Convention packet includes:
- 2018 Mission Budget
- Dispatch of Business and General Rules of Order
- Constitution and Canons Committee Report
- Report of the Committee on Reference
- Nominations Booklet
- Companions Lunch Invitation
Questions regarding diocesan convention can be addressed to the Rev. Dr. W. Richard Hamlin, Secretary of Convention at firstname.lastname@example.org or Canon Jo Ann Hardy, Diocesan Administrator, at (313) 833-4422 or email@example.com.
Rooms have been reserved for Friday night, October 27, at the Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi (which is connected to the convention site). Rooms are available on a first-come, first serve basis.
Hyatt Place Novi: 46080 Grand River Avenue, Novi, MI 48374.
To make your reservation call (248) 513-4111 (ask for Episcopal Diocese rate using group code G-ED17) or book online at https://novi.place.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html?corp_id=G-ED17
Room Cost: One King or Two Double Beds: $139.00 per night. Rooms are held under: “Group Code G-ED17.” (Note: The Diocese of Michigan has contracted for a block of rooms with the Hyatt Place Novi
for convention delegates and guests. Please make your reservation by using the information provided so we are properly credited.)
- Constitution and Canons of the Diocese (Amended Through Oct. 2017)
- Constitution and Canons of the Diocese (Amended through Oct. 2016)